martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

( CLICK THE TITLE) Hot Potato Exercise

VERY IMPORTANT: CLICK THE TITLE (HOT POTATO) AND THEN, YOU WILL SEE THE DEFINITION OF EACH WORD COMPLETE THE GAP

COMPLETE THE GAP

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues! Good luck!
1- This is an important day, are you nervous? -Yes, I am. I'm having .
2-I've tried to change my opinion, but you know, a can't change its
3-If you are someone who will not listen to other people's advice and won't change their way of doing things, you are as a .
4-People in our town suspected that Henry was a , but I think they were wrong.
5- The of summer are here, and many people are feeling the heat.
6- means that you know instinctively that something is wrong or that someone is lying to you.
7-You can buy the used computer but it will be like if you do not look at it first.
8-I was as as a when I finished my final exam.
9-Do you like your new classmates? No, I don't like them. I'm really .
10- I was going to go sky diving, but I out at the last minute.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario