domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

(CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EXERCISE CORRECTLY)

Exercise about Christmas Idioms

Exercise about Christmas Idioms

Gap-fill exercise.

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
- , so we urge you to give to those less fortunate through this Christmas charity campaign.

- If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you
As dreamers do

- If he keeps bugging me, I'm gonna . Willie threatened to cancel Richard's Christmas if Richard didn't pay up.

- with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la!

- I prefer to wear light colored shirts, but my mom gave me a bunch of dark colored ones; oh well, I shouldn't and will try them on later.

- This year will snow, everyone is dreaming of a .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario