sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

(CLICK HERE) Weather idioms

VERY IMPORTANT! CLICK THE TITLE AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THE CORRECT HINTS. GOOD LUCK! WEATHER IDIOMS

WEATHER IDIOMS

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1) The weather was terrible on Saturday. It was all day.
2) Robert is a -He always makes happy those who surround him.
3) I'm ! I have won the lottery!!
4) I really need to see you. I will go to the meeting .
5) The only is the Maths exam. Once we finish it, we'll enjoy a well-deserved holiday.
6) Today I'm feeling . Maybe I have caught a cold.
7) Hey! Are you paying attention? You had your , didn't you?
8) He is so exaggerated. he is always !
9) Wow, he was really angry. He had a .
10) I know you want to be a famous singer but, to be honest, you are .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario