jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

(CLICK HERE) COLOUR IDIOMS

CLICK THE TITLE!! THEN YOU WILL SEE THE CORRECT HINTS COLOUR IDIOMS

COLOUR IDIOMS

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
1. John: Do you go to the cinema with Mary? Helen: , I usually go with Peter.
2. When Anne's boyfriend came to her parents' house, her mother .
3. The film we saw last week is about selling drugs on .
4. Peter refuses to allow anyone who is not of enter in the party.
5.The professor gave us to begin the new project of sciences.
6. On Thursdays, people usually go out and .
7. After her maternity leave, she received her .
8.It was my and she forced me to reject it because she wanted it too.
9. Alex was the in our family. He studied medicine while his brothers studied philology.
10. I was when I heard that my friend was going to New York for honeymoon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario